Aman hospital Speech Therapy Center is a private practice specializing in providing speech-language, auditory treatment, oral motor-functional assessments, and therapy to preschoolers, children, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics.
In most cases, people are referred by their doctors, schools, or any other source. They come in for an assessment in which the clinician diagnoses the root of the issue. The clinician then formulates a therapy plan with long- and short-term goals as well as the method of implementation. Sessions are then scheduled. These might be onsite or remote through telemedicine.
Our goal is the improvement of the quality of life of the patient through the improvement of their communication skills whether verbal or non-verbal, as well as the improvement of their swallow and feeding skills.
Our team of dedicated speech and language professionals will help you communicate to the best of your abilities.
Our SLP is uniquely qualified to manage problems of the professional voice-users, teachers, lawyers, and other professionals who depend on their voice for their livelihood. Voice therapy takes many forms depending on the nature of the problem.
Feeding problems which usually present as “picky eating”, or which can be caused by anatomical problems such as cleft palates.
Swallowing problems which might cause food to be inhaled into the lungs and cause infections.
Articulation problems: difficulties with the production of specific speech sounds such as a lisp (e.g., thun for sun).
Language problems which may be delays in developing language, difficulties acquiring grammatical rules, difficulties in understanding spoken or written language, difficulty expressing ideas verbally or in written form that that may be due to developmental or congenital issues such as ADHD, ASD or Down Syndrome.
We are able to help children and adults who stutter and have difficulty communicating orally with others which may affect their emotional and social wellbeing.
Diseases & Conditions Treated
Meet The Specialists
You will also need to have the following information with you when you check in:
- Qatar ID / valid passport
- Insurance card
- Laboratory studies (in case available)
For insurance and price inquiries, please contact our call center at +974 4400 4400 between 8 am to 10 pm.
The Speech Therapy Clinic at Aman Hospital is located at the following address: Ground Floor, Outpatient 2.
We recommend you allow enough time to park to ensure you arrive on time. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Our valet parking is here to assist you, take your car and park it safely in our underground parking.
Always feel free to bring someone with you to your appointments. A family member or friend can help ask questions, remember the information your care team gives you, and provide support.
Please call our call center at +974 4400 4400. They are available from Saturday to Thursday from 8 am to 10 pm to help you reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Our Support Services
- Specialized physical therapist who helps you to improve your joint pain and muscles strength, informs you on the proper ergonomic postures to prevent back pain, and customizes a targeted program that fits your health status. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Dietary services will guide you and your family regarding healthier food choices in case of dyslipidemia, diabetes, obesity and hyperuricemia. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Pharmaceutical services will guide you regarding your medications and/or biologic treatments: administration mode, timing, side effects, management in case of infection and address any question that may arise. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Nursing services for patient education who will provide you with all the information about your disease and treatment and answer your questions. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Healthcare practitioner who will coordinate all your appointments and make sure to schedule the appointments at your convenience. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Financial team who is here to secure your insurance approvals on time and assist you with any financial inquiries. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.