Aman Hospital ophthalmology division offers a comprehensive service including expert doctors and state-of-the-art technology available in eye care. Our team of leading specialists supports the patient by providing wide-ranging advanced medical care in all fields of ophthalmology.
Services include vision screening, evaluation, and management of cataracts, glaucoma, complex ophthalmic conditions as well as elective refractive surgeries or oculoplastic procedures.
Weekly clinics are scheduled with specialists who have expertise in dealing with adult conditions such as macular degeneration or diabetes as well as pediatric issues such as strabismus and lazy eyes.
Aman doctors and their teams including optometrists and ophthalmic technicians and nurses are always available to ensure a smooth and timely experience.
Appropriate and careful timely follow-up is our priority to guarantee patient satisfaction.
Offering regular yearly or biannual eye screening for vision testing, glasses or contact lens prescription, and check of the health of the eyes.
Dealing with chronic inflammation of the lids blepharitis, chalazion management, and dry eyes.
At Aman hospital Ophthalmology division we treat Cataract with advanced technology intraocular lens implantation (IOL) replacing the aging yellow natural lens of the eye with state-of-the-art intraocular lenses. This procedure can correct far and near vision as well as reduce the need for glasses for astigmatism.
Keratoconus, corneal scars, and abrasion are treated medically or surgically.
A full eye exam will detect glaucoma (increased eye pressure or changes in the eye nerve) and different modalities will be explained to see if drops will be enough or additional laser or surgeries needed while getting regular testing for following up to stop the progression of the condition.
Our exam together with the testing will allow us to diagnose any inherited diseases of the retina. In addition, diabetes and macular degeneration are detected and managed accordingly. Any area of retinal thinning or tear can be treated in the office.
Some systemic diseases can be associated with inflammations of the front or back of the eye.
Neuro-Ophthalmology studies the relationship between the eye and the brain, focusing on the optic nerve, the eye socket and the brain. Some Neuro-Ophthalmic conditions are moderately harmless, while others can be extremely serious.
Besides vision screening, the crossing of the eyes and other common and less common problems are checked for and treated.
Any abnormality of the lids (inturning or outturning, excessive tearing due to blocked tear system) or any abnormality of the eye globe can be checked and imaged, and treated.
Our optometrist will greet you and take initial information from you regarding your ocular history and related medical or past surgical problems as well as chief complaint and information about your eyewear (glasses and contact lenses). They will also test visual acuity and manage Orthoptic Exam and low visions aids.
Our Optometrists are trained in fitting patients with special contact lenses for complex cornea problems such as keratoconus, post corneal transplantation, or post intracorneal ring segment implantation.
Diseases & Conditions Treated
Meet The Doctors
- Qatar ID / valid passport
- Insurance card
- Laboratory studies (in case available)
For insurance and price inquiries, please contact our call center at +974 4400 4400 between 8 am to 10 pm.
The Ophthalmology Clinic at Aman Hospital is located at the following address: Ground Floor, Outpatient 2, Ophthalmology Clinic.
We recommend you allow enough time to park to ensure you arrive on time. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Our valet parking is here to assist you, take your car and park it safely in our underground parking.
Always feel free to bring someone with you to your appointments. A family member or friend can help ask questions, remember the information your care team gives you, and provide support.
Please call our call center at +974 4400 4400. They are available from Saturday to Thursday from 8 am to 10 pm to help you reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Our Support Services
- Specialized physical therapist who helps you to improve your joint pain and muscles strength, informs you on the proper ergonomic postures to prevent back pain, and customizes a targeted program that fits your health status. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Dietary services will guide you and your family regarding healthier food choices in case of dyslipidemia, diabetes, obesity and hyperuricemia. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Pharmaceutical services will guide you regarding your medications and/or biologic treatments: administration mode, timing, side effects, management in case of infection and address any question that may arise. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Nursing services for patient education who will provide you with all the information about your disease and treatment and answer your questions. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Healthcare practitioner who will coordinate all your appointments and make sure to schedule the appointments at your convenience. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Financial team who is here to secure your insurance approvals on time and assist you with any financial inquiries. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.