Little Champs Dental clinic has a unique approach to children’s oral health care, providing primary, and comprehensive preventive therapeutic with the highest standard of dental care and the latest technology that your children deserve.
Our highly skilled pediatric dentist and friendly dental staff create a safe and comfortable environment to make each child’s visit educational and fun, ensuring a positive experience and guiding our patients to a lifetime of excellent oral health.
- Dental sealants
- A dental sealant refers to the application of a clear white material designed to stick to the enamel of the tooth to protect the deep grooves from dental decay. These non-invasive procedure acts as a barrier to food, plaque and acid, thus protecting the decay prone areas of teeth and are a great adjunct to good diet and hygiene in order to prevent cavities.
- Although drinking water, toothpaste, and many mouthwashes contain fluoride, regular dentist-supervised fluoride treatments are vital in strengthening your child's teeth. Following the cleaning and flossing procedures, fluoride will be applied to your child’s teeth making your child's teeth strong and more resistant to acid attacks.
During your child's bi-yearly check-up, cleaning consists to remove plaque and stains that regular brushing, and flossing can miss. Teeth cleaning will improve your child’s oral health by preventing cavities.
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends visits every six months to the pediatric dentist, from the child’s first birthday. Routine visits will set your child up for a lifetime of good dental health. At this age, problems can be detected, treated early, or avoided completely.
Because caries lesions progress faster in primary dentition than in permanent teeth, the early detection of carious lesions is key to managing early childhood caries, and preventing adverse problems associated with its occurrence; it is also likely to be painless and less expensive.
Our pediatric dentist focuses on preventive care and educating parents and kids on good oral hygiene, proper nutrition, and oral habits.
Little Champs Dental clinic wants every child’s dental visit to be a positive and comfortable experience not only for them but for their parents too. Our practice has transitioned to the Wand Single Tooth Anesthesia system which is administered not as an injection, but through a computerized sensor-controlled probe reducing the needle fear.
Fillings replace and restore tooth structures that are damaged due to decay or fracture. In most instances, a tooth-colored resin composite will be the material used for the restoration.
When damage, injury, or decay doesn't leave enough tooth structure to hold a filling, or when a tooth is at high risk for future cavity development, a crown is an appropriate restoration that gives your child back both form and function. Pediatric crowns (stainless steel or zirconia crowns) are placed and permanently cemented over the remaining natural baby tooth structure.
When decay reaches the nerve of a baby tooth, the infected portion of the nerve tissue is removed. This most commonly used pulp therapy is called a pulpotomy. The goal is to maintain the vitality of the baby tooth. Although used less often, a pulpectomy is done when the entire pulp of the tooth is infected. The pulp from the crown, as well as the roots, is removed. Removing the nerve of the baby tooth does not interfere with the growth and development of the permanent tooth.
This treatment ensures keeping the tooth in the mouth for as long as possible, avoiding or delaying extraction. Then a crown is placed to achieve the coronal seal and restore the functional shape of the tooth, completing your child's beautiful smile.
Many children tend to develop para-functional oral habits at early ages in life, these habits include tongue thrusting, thumb Sucking, mouth breathing, finger sucking, nail-biting…
Early age counseling (motivational strategies and interceptive appliances) is implemented during the mixed dentition to create a significant difference in the way how the face and jaws would eventually develop.
Our experienced pediatric dentist is ready to help your child and family with emergency dental care. The most common dental emergencies include traumatic falls, toothache, abscess or swelling, erupting permanent or baby teeth…. All these emergencies can be addressed as per the severity of the concern, age of the child, and also the clinical and radiographic status of the tooth.
As the name suggests, a smile makeover is a set of treatments designed to completely restore your child’s smile and bite to enhance their appearance and boost their confidence.
Early Interceptive treatment aims to guide and influence the growth and development of the jaws to create sufficient space for the permanent teeth to emerge. Early treatment may prevent serious problems from developing and will certainly make treatment at a later stage shorter and less complicated.
Diseases & Conditions Treated
You will also need to have the following information with you when you check in:
- Qatar ID / valid passport
- Insurance card
- Laboratory studies (in case available)
For insurance and price inquiries, please contact our call center at +974 4400 4400 between 8 am to 10 pm.
The Dental Clinic at Aman Hospital is located at the following address: First Floor, Pediatrics Clinic.
We recommend you allow enough time to park to ensure you arrive on time. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Our valet parking is here to assist you, take your car and park it safely in our underground parking.
Always feel free to bring someone with you to your appointments. A family member or friend can help ask questions, remember the information your care team gives you, and provide support.
Please call our call center at +974 4400 4400. They are available from Saturday to Thursday from 8 am to 10 pm to help you reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Our Support Services
- Specialized physical therapist who helps you to improve your joint pain and muscles strength, informs you on the proper ergonomic postures to prevent back pain, and customizes a targeted program that fits your health status. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Dietary services will guide you and your family regarding healthier food choices in case of dyslipidemia, diabetes, obesity and hyperuricemia. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Pharmaceutical services will guide you regarding your medications and/or biologic treatments: administration mode, timing, side effects, management in case of infection and address any question that may arise. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Nursing services for patient education who will provide you with all the information about your disease and treatment and answer your questions. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Healthcare practitioner who will coordinate all your appointments and make sure to schedule the appointments at your convenience. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Financial team who is here to secure your insurance approvals on time and assist you with any financial inquiries. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.