Aman Hospital pharmacy prepares, mixes, stocks, and distributes inpatient medications including specific and new medications that might not be available in community pharmacies. Furthermore, our outpatient pharmacy offers prescribed medications as well as personalized pharmaceutical counseling in many of our clinics.
The pharmacy fills prescriptions for patients that are being discharged from the hospital and specialize in filling and compounding medications that are difficult to obtain at outside pharmacies.
Our highly skilled pharmacy team is part of your care team working with your doctor and reviewing your medical record to ensure that your prescription is filled safely and accurately. Patient Safety is our priority, and we are here to help and ready to provide you with the quality you expect conveniently and efficiently.
Virtual visits are a convenient way to have an appointment with your pharmacist from the comfort of your home.
Home delivery service allows you to receive your medications at home, and it saves you from making a trip to the pharmacy. While you will pay your normal insurance copayment for the medicine, there is no charge for mailing it to you.
Now, you can monitor your prescriptions and order refills through our secure online portal. Simply refill and create an account! You can see your prescriptions online or download the app for Android or iOS on your smartphone.
The Inpatients pharmacy provides a comprehensive range of services with the overall aim of ensuring that medicines are used in the most effective and appropriate way, with the right medicine being given to the right patient at the right time.
The Pharmacy Operation team oversees the medication use process ensuring reliable and safe delivery of medicines to our patients including procurement, storage, preparation, distribution, and delivery of medications. Central distribution utilizes numerous pieces of automation and technology to distribute medications throughout the hospital to ensure timely administration, including medication carousel, automated dispensing cabinets, and pneumatic tubes. Our processes are designed to decrease the risk of harm from medication use.
Our compounding center has robust quality assurance for clean rooms and qualified technicians. It provides sterile and non-sterile compounding services of patient-specific orders and unit-dose repackaging and barcoding services.
The clinical pharmacy team at Aman Hospital strives to advance the practice of pharmacy through innovative continuous quality improvement and interdisciplinary collaboration. The clinical team also is actively engaged in multidisciplinary committees across the hospital to identify opportunities to improve the medication use system and to aid patients in achieving the best possible outcomes from their pharmacotherapy.
Clinical Pharmacists, with the support of the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee coordinate the development of policies, guidelines and protocols related to the use, administration and monitoring of medications to promote best practices and ensure medication safety.
- Qatar ID / valid passport
- Insurance card
- Laboratory studies (in case available)
For insurance and price inquiries, please contact our call center at +974 4400 4400 between 8 am to 10 pm.
The Pharmacy at Aman Hospital is located at the following address: Ground Floor, near to Outpatient 2.
We recommend you allow enough time to park to ensure you arrive on time. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Our valet parking is here to assist you, take your car and park it safely in our underground parking.
Always feel free to bring someone with you to your appointments. A family member or friend can help ask questions, remember the information your care team gives you, and provide support.
Please call our call center at +974 4400 4400. They are available from Saturday to Thursday from 8 am to 10 pm to help you reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Our Support Services
- Specialized physical therapist who helps you to improve your joint pain and muscles strength, informs you on the proper ergonomic postures to prevent back pain, and customizes a targeted program that fits your health status. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Dietary services will guide you and your family regarding healthier food choices in case of dyslipidemia, diabetes, obesity and hyperuricemia. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Pharmaceutical services will guide you regarding your medications and/or biologic treatments: administration mode, timing, side effects, management in case of infection and address any question that may arise. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Nursing services for patient education who will provide you with all the information about your disease and treatment and answer your questions. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Healthcare practitioner who will coordinate all your appointments and make sure to schedule the appointments at your convenience. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Financial team who is here to secure your insurance approvals on time and assist you with any financial inquiries. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.