Aman Hospital offers a state-of-the-art neurosurgical service that combines highly skilled neurosurgeons along with the latest technology and equipment. We treat brain, spine, and nervous system conditions with highly advanced approaches and innovative techniques such as minimally invasive spine surgery, chronic pain surgery, and awake spine surgery.
Our Neurosurgeons communicate closely with the neurology team and the radiologists to achieve the best treatment with the use of innovative and advanced imaging technologies.
We use minimally invasive neurosurgical approaches whenever possible to treat cerebrovascular disorders, brain and spine tumors and other spine disorders, and certain movement disorders. Advances in neurosurgery continue to bring innovative solutions for minimizing pain and risk, both in the minimally invasive surgical procedures and in their outcomes which improve patients’ lives, along with offering patients the option of undergoing certain spine procedures under local anesthesia.
We use the latest technology to deal with peripheral nerve injuries, including entrapment syndromes like carpal tunnel disease, as well as injuries involving the brachial plexus, and chronic pain syndromes.
Diseases & Conditions Treated
Aman hospital neurologists and neurosurgeons have practice treating all types of brain, spine, and nervous system conditions. They are skilled in many areas to define the most appropriate treatment for you including but not limited to those listed below:
Meet The Doctors
You will also need to have the following information with you when you check in:
- Qatar ID / valid passport
- Insurance card
- Laboratory studies (in case available)
For insurance and price inquiries, please contact our call center at +974 4400 4400 between 8 am to 10 pm.
The Neurosurgery Clinic at Aman Hospital is located at the following address: Ground Floor, Outpatient 2.
We recommend you allow enough time to park to ensure you arrive on time. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Our valet parking is here to assist you, take your car and park it safely in our underground parking.
Always feel free to bring someone with you to your appointments. A family member or friend can help ask questions, remember the information your care team gives you, and provide support.
Please call our call center at +974 4400 4400. They are available from Saturday to Thursday from 8 am to 10 pm to help you reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Our Support Services
- Specialized physical therapist who helps you to improve your joint pain and muscles strength, informs you on the proper ergonomic postures to prevent back pain, and customizes a targeted program that fits your health status. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Dietary services will guide you and your family regarding healthier food choices in case of dyslipidemia, diabetes, obesity and hyperuricemia. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Pharmaceutical services will guide you regarding your medications and/or biologic treatments: administration mode, timing, side effects, management in case of infection and address any question that may arise. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Nursing services for patient education who will provide you with all the information about your disease and treatment and answer your questions. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Healthcare practitioner who will coordinate all your appointments and make sure to schedule the appointments at your convenience. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Financial team who is here to secure your insurance approvals on time and assist you with any financial inquiries. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.