The Nutrition and Dietetics clinic offers unmatched services, ensuring that client needs and expectations are not only met, but also exceeded. That is achieved through specialized and carefully curated medical nutrition therapies to attain optimum quality of care.
As an integral component of the multidisciplinary team, our experienced dietitians apply their knowledge and expertise to guarantee a comprehensive, evidence-based, and individualized nutritional assessment, intervention, and education to successfully treat patients and their families.
With a commitment to excellence and dedication, we aim to guide our patients towards an ideal healthy lifestyle that is both achievable and sustainable. Through customized weight management programs, tailored healthy food choices, therapeutic diets, and nutrition education, we provide continuous guidance and ongoing follow-up to enable our patients in reaching their nutritional goals.
Our dietitians provide a variety of diet protocols tailored to the client’s age, gender, lifestyle, and health problems with continuous and ongoing supervision to assure the progress of the program. We ensure proper nutritional consultation consisting of extensive body and nutrition assessment, body composition analysis using the most updated techniques, educational visual aids.
As part of the program, nutrition packages are also available tailored to your preference and convenience.
Ensures implementation of healthy lifestyle principles and dietary habits through extensive nutrition education, awareness building, and workshops available for the family and caregivers.
Help in achieving a safe, healthy, and successful weight loss journey by setting clear target goals in weight loss plans. A family-based treatment approach is also offered to achieve a dietary lifestyle change targeting the family as a whole.
Aid in taking an informed decision on the optimal weight loss procedure. Also closely assist patients with adequate nutritional plans before and after surgery to ensure successful surgery outcomes.
Educate on adequate nutrition therapy, carbohydrate counting, and healthy coping. Help translate nutrition education into practical food recommendations and provide ideas for healthy meals and snacks that work within the lifestyle.
Ensure patients are adhering to adequate heart-healthy nutrition recommendations while helping in its incorporation to achieve long-term optimal health.
Help mothers in coping with pregnancy-related complications and devising nutritious meal plans throughout their journey.
Assist patients in achieving optimal weight and restoring nutritional status. Help in gaining back control over their eating habits and correcting unhealthy food behaviors.
Diseases & Conditions Treated
Delivering extensive nutrition care from assessment to monitoring to all admitted patients and outpatient clients, covering:
General Health Nutrition
Child & Maternal Health Nutrition
Meet The Specialists
You will also need to have the following information with you when you check in:
- Qatar ID / valid passport
- Insurance card
- Laboratory studies (in case available)
For insurance and price inquiries, please contact our call center at +974 4400 4400 between 8 am to 10 pm.
The Nutrition and Dietetics Clinic at Aman Hospital is located at the following address:Ground Floor, Outpatient 2.
We recommend you allow enough time to park to ensure you arrive on time. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Our valet parking is here to assist you, take your car and park it safely in our underground parking.
Always feel free to bring someone with you to your appointments. A family member or friend can help ask questions, remember the information your care team gives you, and provide support.
Please call our call center at +974 4400 4400. They are available from Saturday to Thursday from 8 am to 10 pm to help you reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Our Support Services
- Specialized physical therapist who helps you to improve your joint pain and muscles strength, informs you on the proper ergonomic postures to prevent back pain, and customizes a targeted program that fits your health status. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Dietary services will guide you and your family regarding healthier food choices in case of dyslipidemia, diabetes, obesity and hyperuricemia. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Pharmaceutical services will guide you regarding your medications and/or biologic treatments: administration mode, timing, side effects, management in case of infection and address any question that may arise. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Nursing services for patient education who will provide you with all the information about your disease and treatment and answer your questions. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Healthcare practitioner who will coordinate all your appointments and make sure to schedule the appointments at your convenience. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Financial team who is here to secure your insurance approvals on time and assist you with any financial inquiries. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.