Aman Hospital Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation department deliver a variety of techniques to help your muscles and joints work to improve, preserve, and repair physical strength, cognition, and mobility with maximized results. Our aim is to also help people gain greater independence after illness, injury, or surgery.
Physiotherapists work with a multidisciplinary team of healthcare providers to deliver holistic care that is aligned with our patient’s needs and goals.
We offer a proper assessment and a tailor-made treatment protocol, based on the latest scientific evidence, that may incorporate manual therapy, targeted exercises, and/or the use of electro-physical modalities to optimize recovery.
- Our Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation department offers a comprehensive range of Physiotherapy services to enable you to make a successful recovery from your injury or chronic condition. It is a friendly and supportive environment where our experienced therapists will assist you to reach your functional and performance goals, following the best available scientific evidence
- Whether an elite athlete or casual walker, we will help you get back on track
- Sports and exercise participation to many is a vital and rewarding part of life. Unfortunately, injury is at times a consequence and that is where an experienced Physiotherapist with a background in Sports Physiotherapy is invaluable
- At Aman Hospital, your Physiotherapist will diagnose, explain your injury and get you on track to make a successful and timely recovery
- Our clinics and Rehabilitation gym has the equipment (for example isokinetic dynamometer, anti-gravity treadmill, squat rack, and lifting platform) and resources for all stages of recovery
- We understand that this can be a frustrating time and aim to keep you involved in your training as much as possible. Injury is not something you want to make a habit of so prevention is a big focus of our treatment. We know how the body moves and recovers and will ensure we understand the requirements of your particular sport or training
- We want you to return from injury to peak condition for the demands of your activity
- Orthopedic surgical patients may be seen by a Physiotherapist pre-operatively, usually between 2 to 3 weeks before surgery
- Physiotherapy management Plan: including exercises that may be beneficial to practice before they come in, and before surgery to improve surgery outcomes, and the treatment offered post-discharge. We see patients undergoing hip and knee surgeries, back surgery, and shoulder surgery
- During an inpatient stay at Aman Hospital, all Orthopedic patients are seen on the ward regularly and progress appropriately in preparation for going home after restoring function
- Mobility training (walking, moving in bed, moving from bed to chair)
- Cognitive assessment and treatment
- Speech and swallowing instruction (speech therapy)
- Therapeutic exercises
- Education and training of patients and caregivers
- Surgical and non-surgical rehabilitation including but not limited to manual therapy, dry-needling, and supervised patient-specific active rehabilitation
- Individualized and supervised gym sessions
- Post-Surgical Specific exercises: Mobility and chest physiotherapy
- Treatments include but are not limited to Manual therapy, dry-needling, radial shockwave therapy, joint mobilizations, general or targeted muscle-strengthening programs, electrical muscle stimulation (EMS), contrast Thermo/cryo compression therapy, core stability protocols, balance work, and more, all using the latest technology to measure, objectively assess and monitor improvements
- Medical fitness training is recommended for patients needing Lifestyle changes to control conditions like obesity and overweight, diabetes, hypertension, and cardiovascular diseases, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, or simply requiring supervision to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- In our Rehabilitation gym, we offer personalized exercise prescriptions and programs, to help you meet your health goals
Diseases & Conditions Treated
Centers Of Excellence
- Qatar ID / valid passport
- Insurance card
- Laboratory studies (in case available)
For insurance and price inquiries, please contact our call center at +974 4400 4400 between 8 am to 10 pm.
The Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Department at Aman Hospital is located at the following address: Ground Floor, Outpatient 2, Physiotherapy Departement.
We recommend you allow enough time to park to ensure you arrive on time. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Our valet parking is here to assist you, take your car and park it safely in our underground parking.
Always feel free to bring someone with you to your appointments. A family member or friend can help ask questions, remember the information your care team gives you, and provide support.
Please call our call center at +974 4400 4400. They are available from Saturday to Thursday from 8 am to 10 pm to help you reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Our Support Services
- Specialized physical therapist who helps you to improve your joint pain and muscles strength, informs you on the proper ergonomic postures to prevent back pain, and customizes a targeted program that fits your health status. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Dietary services will guide you and your family regarding healthier food choices in case of dyslipidemia, diabetes, obesity and hyperuricemia. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Pharmaceutical services will guide you regarding your medications and/or biologic treatments: administration mode, timing, side effects, management in case of infection and address any question that may arise. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Nursing services for patient education who will provide you with all the information about your disease and treatment and answer your questions. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Healthcare practitioner who will coordinate all your appointments and make sure to schedule the appointments at your convenience. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Financial team who is here to secure your insurance approvals on time and assist you with any financial inquiries. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.