The Cosmetic Dentistry service at The Smile Architect Clinic focuses on correcting imperfections in your smile while helping you preserve and improve your oral health. Using the latest technologies from lasers to computer-aided imaging and digital impressions.
Skilled team players with many years of experience who understand the importance of collaborative care for the best treatment outcomes for the patient with a team of professionals (ceramists, lab technicians, and staff members) in an environment giving our clients comfort and satisfying outcomes in terms of esthetic and health.
A ceramic veneer is a thin, shell-like layer of porcelain.
It is a custom-made lens shape or shell designed to cover the front surface of teeth and improve their appearance from shape to color and enhance the overall look of a smile. Using the latest technologies along with our highly skilled specialists to create the most harmonious smile. At Aman Hospital, we work closely with our ceramists to give you the most natural smile and most satisfying outcome.
Composite veneers are a direct technique using the skills of our specialist, it is a restoration added in layers to the front of your tooth to reshape and correct minor misalignments, chips or cracks, or change its color.
Digital Smile Design (DSD) is a treatment planning protocol that allows for careful analysis of the patient's facial and dental structures through state-of-the-art videography and digital technology. Today, the DSD Concept is considered the most modern, patient-centered design approach available. The technique consists of taking digital impressions with our 3 shape trios4 (very comfortable), photos, and videos of the smile and our specialist will prepare digitally your new smile before trying it in the mouth. The power of a good smile: you look as young as you feel. Soft or sharp the way you wanted to be.
A smile makeover is exactly what it sounds like. A smile makeover can transform a smile into a more aesthetically pleasing one, often boosting confidence and making patients want to show off their pearly whites more frequently. It is a series of dental procedures that you undergo primarily for cosmetic purposes. Typically, combines a variety of cosmetic dental procedures, including:
- Teeth whitening, to brighten up discolored teeth
- Porcelain veneers, which are a thin, shell-like, layer of porcelain that are placed over existing teeth that have flaws, such as chips or discolored spots
- Braces or Invisalign, which can be used to correct misaligned teeth
- Crowns, while typically a functional procedure, can also be used to cover teeth that have unattractive flaws
Gum reshaping to improve a smile’s overall appearance by enhancing symmetry. A Periodontist, the dentist that does these kinds of surgeries, is called the plastic surgeon of dentistry.
The most common components of the mouth that appear while a person smile or speaks are, lips, teeth, and gingival tissue. Therefore, gingiva affects the beauty of a smile. Gingival pigmentation is physiologic due to the overproduction of melanin granules from melanocytes.
Laser Gum Depigmentation vaporizes and removes a thin top layer of the gum tissue, eliminating the cells that produce melanin. As new tissue is created during healing, it tends to be pink rather than brown. The treatment may require a local anesthetic injection and has a short recovery time with manageable discomfort.
Gingival depigmentation with lasers is been mentioned as the most effective, compatible, valid method and choice of treatment among clinicians.
Key benefits to teeth whitening:
- Corrects brown, yellow, and spotted tooth staining
- Works on people of any age
- Is a near-permanent solution for a “dull” smile, restoring brightness and bringing a smile alive
Straighten your teeth the invisible way.
While there are many other options for correcting misaligned and crooked teeth, no treatment can match the same level of comfort and convenience as Invisalign. It can treat a wide range of conditions such as crowding, gaps, crossbite, underbite, and overbite.
Diseases & Conditions Treated
You will also need to have the following information with you when you check in:
- Qatar ID / valid passport
- Insurance card
- Laboratory studies (in case available)
For insurance and price inquiries, please contact our call center at +974 4400 4400 between 8 am to 10 pm.
The Dental Clinic at Aman Hospital is located at the following address: Basement 1, Dental Clinic.
We recommend you allow enough time to park to ensure you arrive on time. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Our valet parking is here to assist you, take your car and park it safely in our underground parking.
Always feel free to bring someone with you to your appointments. A family member or friend can help ask questions, remember the information your care team gives you, and provide support.
Please call our call center at +974 4400 4400. They are available from Saturday to Thursday from 8 am to 10 pm to help you reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Our Support Services
- Specialized physical therapist who helps you to improve your joint pain and muscles strength, informs you on the proper ergonomic postures to prevent back pain, and customizes a targeted program that fits your health status. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Dietary services will guide you and your family regarding healthier food choices in case of dyslipidemia, diabetes, obesity and hyperuricemia. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Pharmaceutical services will guide you regarding your medications and/or biologic treatments: administration mode, timing, side effects, management in case of infection and address any question that may arise. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Nursing services for patient education who will provide you with all the information about your disease and treatment and answer your questions. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Healthcare practitioner who will coordinate all your appointments and make sure to schedule the appointments at your convenience. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Financial team who is here to secure your insurance approvals on time and assist you with any financial inquiries. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.