Our division is committed to excellence, expertise, and professionalism to provide high-quality care for our patients guided by the latest research advances. We offer to each patient a personalized treatment plan, patient support, and education through a holistic and multidisciplinary approach.
Our Rheumatology Division is specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases that affect the joints, bones, muscles, and soft tissues. We offer extensive expertise in providing highly effective treatments for our patients according to evidence-based recommendations and the latest updates.
We perform an ultrasound of the painful joints for the accurate diagnosis and follow-up of various rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases.
We perform intra-articular joint injection and aspiration, ultrasound-guided joint injections, and epidural injections.
We educate patients about their condition and provide detailed explanations about their treatment plans based on shared decision-making and a patient-centered approach. We guide them to become proactive in their healthcare in order to prevent and minimize complications and to enhance their well-being and quality of life.
Rheumatologists in our department work in collaboration with doctors from other specialties, physical therapists, the radiology department, and the Pain Center of Excellence to provide the best quality of care for our patients.
Diseases & Conditions Treated
Meet The Doctors
You will also need to have the following information with you when you check in:
- Qatar ID / valid passport
- Insurance card
- Laboratory studies (in case available)
For insurance and price inquiries, please contact our call center at +974 4400 4400 between 8 am to 10 pm.
The Rheumatology clinic at Aman Hospital is located at the following address: ground floor, outpatient 2.
We recommend you allow enough time to park to ensure you arrive on time. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Our valet parking is here to assist you, take your car and park it safely in our underground parking.
Always feel free to bring someone with you to your appointments. A family member or friend can help ask questions, remember the information your care team gives you, and provide support.
Please call our call center at +974 4400 4400. They are available from Saturday to Thursday from 8 am to 10 pm to help you reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Our Support Services
- Specialized physical therapist who helps you to improve your joint pain and muscles strength, informs you on the proper ergonomic postures to prevent back pain, and customizes a targeted program that fits your health status. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Dietary services will guide you and your family regarding healthier food choices in case of dyslipidemia, diabetes, obesity and hyperuricemia. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Pharmaceutical services will guide you regarding your medications and/or biologic treatments: administration mode, timing, side effects, management in case of infection and address any question that may arise. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Nursing services for patient education who will provide you with all the information about your disease and treatment and answer your questions. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Healthcare practitioner who will coordinate all your appointments and make sure to schedule the appointments at your convenience. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Financial team who is here to secure your insurance approvals on time and assist you with any financial inquiries. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.