Aman Hospital Gastroenterology division provides a comprehensive service and therapeutic treatment of patients with a wide range of gastroenterological conditions. Furthermore, it offers a proper diagnosis plan for the management of Biliopancreatic disease, obesity, and overweight using the latest state-of-the-art equipment and instruments that play a vital role in the GI fields and contribute toward successful and painless procedures.
Diagnosis, treatment and management of all acute and urgent gastroenterology conditions and proctology consultations.
A minimal invasive painless procedure with IV sedation that permits to diagnose all conditions related to the upper part of the abdomen (Acid Reflux disease, H Pylori related diseases, Dyspepsia, acute and chronic Epigastric pain, Nausea and Vomiting, decrease appetite). In addition, we provide therapeutic treatment plans such as early tumor resection, biopsies, dilatation of stenosis and placement of stents.
A minimal invasive painless procedure with IV sedation that permits to diagnose all conditions related to the lower part of the abdomen (Abdominal pain, Abdominal discomfort, Bloating, Constipation, Diarrhea, Rectal bleeds, Hemorrhoids). In addition, we provide therapeutic treatment plans such as early tumor resection, biopsies, dilatation of stenosis and placement of stents.
ERCP, balloon and dilatation and metallic stent placement. A therapeutic procedure for the management of Bile ducts diseases and Pancreatic diseases such as Stone removal, dilatation of stenosis, Placement of stent for benign and malignant conditions, Biopsies of lesions.
At Aman Hospital, we provide the latest noninvasive technology for the treatment of obesity and overweight such as Endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty, insertion of the gastric balloon, Intra-gastric Botox injection.
Endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty is a method of minimally invasive endoscopic procedure in which sutures are made within the stomach to reduce its volume using an endoscope introduced through the mouth into the stomach. This procedure is considered an alternative to more invasive forms of Bariatric Surgery. It can help change gastric physiology with a short length of stay in the hospital, rapid recovery, and promising quick results.
Insertion of the gastric balloon is a method of minimally invasive endoscopic procedure that helps to reduce weight. It is an inflatable medical device temporarily placed in the stomach. There are many types of balloons that are chosen according to the BMI (Body Mass Index) and patient medical conditions. Gastric balloons are considered safe, rapid, and effective.
Intra-gastric Botox injection is a method of minimally invasive endoscopic procedure that consists of injecting Intra-Gastric Botulinum Toxin into the stomach. The presumed action of this procedure is to decrease gastric emptying and increase satiety.
Diseases & Conditions Treated
Center of Excellence
Meet The Doctors
You will also need to have the following information with you when you check in:
- Qatar ID / valid passport
- Insurance card
- Laboratory studies (in case available)
For insurance and price inquiries, please contact our call center at +974 4400 4400 between 8 am to 10 pm.
The Gastroenterology Clinic at Aman Hospital is located at the following address: Ground Floor, Outpatient 2.
We recommend you allow enough time to park to ensure you arrive on time. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Our valet parking is here to assist you, take your car and park it safely in our underground parking.
Always feel free to bring someone with you to your appointments. A family member or friend can help ask questions, remember the information your care team gives you, and provide support.
Please call our call center at +974 4400 4400. They are available from Saturday to Thursday from 8 am to 10 pm to help you reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Our Support Services
- Specialized physical therapist who helps you to improve your joint pain and muscles strength, informs you on the proper ergonomic postures to prevent back pain, and customizes a targeted program that fits your health status. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Dietary services will guide you and your family regarding healthier food choices in case of dyslipidemia, diabetes, obesity and hyperuricemia. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Pharmaceutical services will guide you regarding your medications and/or biologic treatments: administration mode, timing, side effects, management in case of infection and address any question that may arise. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Nursing services for patient education who will provide you with all the information about your disease and treatment and answer your questions. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Healthcare practitioner who will coordinate all your appointments and make sure to schedule the appointments at your convenience. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Financial team who is here to secure your insurance approvals on time and assist you with any financial inquiries. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.