At Aman Hospital we are dedicated to diagnosing and treating a wide range of serious infectious diseases. Our experts provide a plan of care for people with bacterial and viral infections. In addition, we provide adult immunization and pre-travel guidance. Since many infectious diseases conditions are related to other medical disorders, we work and coordinate closely with doctors in many specialty areas to ensure our patients get the care needed. The test results are available in a timely manner and appointment schedules are coordinated.
We provide outpatient, inpatient and emergency infectious diseases consultations to diagnosis and treat patients. We also offer medical services for a wide range of illnesses, including lung and skin infections, surgical site and wound infections, hepatitis A, B and C, C difficile, and many others. We also help manage and screen primary and secondary immunodeficiency diseases.
We offer all national/international guideline-recommended vaccinations, including vaccines against the following infections:
- Hepatitis A and B
- Haemophilus influenzae
This clinic aims is to provide expert consultation, immunizations, and travel advice.
Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, alone or with a group, our clinical team offers the information and protection you need, specific for your travel destination to help safeguard you on your journey.
Diseases & Conditions Treated
Meet The Doctors
- Qatar ID / valid passport
- Insurance card
- Laboratory studies (in case available)
For insurance and price inquiries, please contact our call center at +974 4400 4400 between 8 am to 10 pm.
The Infectious Diseases Clinic at Aman Hospital is located at the following address: Ground Floor, Outpatient 2, Urology Clinic, ID consultation Room.
We recommend you allow enough time to park to ensure you arrive on time. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Our valet parking is here to assist you, take your car and park it safely in our underground parking.
Always feel free to bring someone with you to your appointments. A family member or friend can help ask questions, remember the information your care team gives you, and provide support.
Please call our call center at +974 4400 4400. They are available from Saturday to Thursday from 8 am to 10 pm to help you reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Our Support Services
- Specialized physical therapist who helps you to improve your joint pain and muscles strength, informs you on the proper ergonomic postures to prevent back pain, and customizes a targeted program that fits your health status. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Dietary services will guide you and your family regarding healthier food choices in case of dyslipidemia, diabetes, obesity and hyperuricemia. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Pharmaceutical services will guide you regarding your medications and/or biologic treatments: administration mode, timing, side effects, management in case of infection and address any question that may arise. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Nursing services for patient education who will provide you with all the information about your disease and treatment and answer your questions. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Healthcare practitioner who will coordinate all your appointments and make sure to schedule the appointments at your convenience. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Financial team who is here to secure your insurance approvals on time and assist you with any financial inquiries. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.