The Pediatric Department at Aman Hospital provides patient-centered, high-quality diagnostic, therapeutic, and preventive health services. With our highly skilled team of doctors, nurses, therapists, and other healthcare professionals we offer compassionate yet comprehensive care to achieve the best caring and comfortable environment.
To deliver the best quality of care, our department includes experts in Adolescent, Allergy, Asthma, Audiology, Behavioral and psychology, Cardiac diseases, Dental care, Dermatology, Emergency medicine, Failure to thrive, Growth and development, Immunization, Infections, critical and regular Neonatal care, Obesity, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Pulmonary diseases, Preventive medicine, Sleep disorders and many other conditions. Our doctors work with parents to achieve the overall wellness of children focusing not only on their medical conditions but also on their family and social wellbeing.
Regular pediatric visits cover the full scope of general pediatric diseases with Immunization, growth and development assessment, school reports, family counseling, nutrition counseling, evaluation, and treatment of common pediatric illnesses.
Regular clinic visits for evaluation, vaccination, follow-up on common problems including jaundice, and general counseling.
Providing mom-to-be with information about breastfeeding, and care of newborns.
Parental education about breastfeeding, bottle feeding, and introduction of solids, nutrition needs until the age of 2 years.
Evaluation and management of obesity, overweight, providing diet plans and follow-ups, blood tests, counseling on nutritional needs of children from 2 to 18 years of age.
Evaluation and management of the full scope of respiratory diseases with clinical evaluation, and follow-ups, Pulmonary Function Test (Spirometry), Bronchoscopy and Chest x-ray, treatment, parental and patient education about asthma management at home.
Clinical evaluation, treatment and follow up including skin and blood testing for allergy with immunotherapy.
Evaluation and management of the full scope of gastroenterology disease in children including constipation, weight loss, acute and chronic diarrhea, celiac disease, inflammatory bowel illness, and many other conditions. Testing included but not limited to blood testing, gastroscopy and colonoscopy.
Providing a full scope of pediatric dentistry with regular check-ups, cleaning, evaluation of dental problems and treatment, education about tooth brushing, and mouth care.
Evaluation of the child speech with a certified speech therapist, treatment, and counseling.
Diseases & Conditions Treated
Centers Of Excellence
Meet The Doctors
- Qatar ID / valid passport
- Insurance card
- Laboratory studies (in case available)
For insurance and price inquiries, please contact our call center at +974 4400 4400 between 8 am to 10 pm.
The Pediatrics Clinic at Aman Hospital is located at the following address: First Floor, Pediatrics Clinic.
We recommend you allow enough time to park to ensure you arrive on time. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Our valet parking is here to assist you, take your car and park it safely in our underground parking.
Always feel free to bring someone with you to your appointments. A family member or friend can help ask questions, remember the information your care team gives you, and provide support.
Please call our call center at +974 4400 4400. They are available from Saturday to Thursday from 8 am to 10 pm to help you reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Our Support Services
- Specialized physical therapist who helps you to improve your joint pain and muscles strength, informs you on the proper ergonomic postures to prevent back pain, and customizes a targeted program that fits your health status. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Dietary services will guide you and your family regarding healthier food choices in case of dyslipidemia, diabetes, obesity and hyperuricemia. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Pharmaceutical services will guide you regarding your medications and/or biologic treatments: administration mode, timing, side effects, management in case of infection and address any question that may arise. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Nursing services for patient education who will provide you with all the information about your disease and treatment and answer your questions. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Healthcare practitioner who will coordinate all your appointments and make sure to schedule the appointments at your convenience. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Financial team who is here to secure your insurance approvals on time and assist you with any financial inquiries. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.