Aman Hospital Otolaryngology/ Head and Neck Surgery Division combine the expertise of highly specialized ear nose and throat (ENT) physicians, speech-language pathologists (SLPs), and audiologists to provide the best care for patients with problems of the head and neck region. Our goal is to achieve success in diagnosis, treatment, follow-up, and long-term management of your ENT condition, ensuring the best patient experience in a streamlined journey.
Helping children who are experiencing the full spectrum of ear nose and throat (ENT) disorders. These disorders may include common or rare conditions such as:
- Ear and sinus infections
- Obstructive or infectious problems of the tonsils and adenoid
- Hearing and language disorders
- Tumors of the head and neck
- Feeding, breathing, or voice problems
Treating sinonasal disorders and infections (nasal obstruction, facial/sinus pain, nasal bleeding, smell disorders, nasal allergies).
Offering a range of advanced procedures to help you correct and/or restore the aesthetic form and function of your facial features
- Rhinoplasty commonly referred to as “nose job”, is an offered procedure that will achieve good cosmetic and functional outcomes (improved breathing).
- Botulinum toxin injections can be used to treat forehead and frown lines, wrinkles around the lips and eyes, as well as platysmal bands in the neck.
- The lips, like other areas of the face, show signs of aging as you get older resulting in thinning of the lips and an increase in vertical lines above the lip. Dermal filler injectables are used to plump up and restore the youthful fullness of the lip via a painless office-based procedure.
Treating ear infections, dizziness, and hearing loss.
Dedicated to providing quality hearing and balance care services through meticulous evaluations to determine the proper diagnosis, and to recommend the right rehabilitative and support services
- Pediatric and adult hearing screening and testing is performed to obtain a detailed evaluation of your hearing ability.
- We will offer and orient you to our hearing products, ensuring you take full advantage of the features they provide (hearing aids, cochlear implants, assistive listening devices, and other options for hearing rehabilitation).
- We provide balance testing to help identify the cause of your balance problems and/or dizziness
- We also offer Vestibular Rehabilitation which includes exercises with specific movements of the head, eyes, and/or body to reestablish balance and equilibrium.
Addressing throat disorders that lead to voice and swallowing difficulties.
Offered by our Speech and Language pathologists (SLP), a health care professional that specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of verbal communication difficulties and swallowing problems such as:
- Voice disorders (speech & singing)
- Speech Delay
- Dysarthria (ex. Parkinson patients)
- Autism Spectrum
- Congenital and Developmental disorders (Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy)
- Hearing loss (ex. Rehabilitation of patients with Cochlear Implants)
- Language disorders
- Picky eating
- Dysphagia (Swallowing difficulties)
Diseases & Conditions Treated
Meet The Doctors
- Qatar ID / valid passport
- Insurance card
- Laboratory studies (in case available)
For insurance and price inquiries, please contact our call center at +974 4400 4400 between 8 am to 10 pm.
The ENT Clinic at Aman Hospital is located at the following address: Ground Floor, Outpatient 2, ENT Clinic.
We recommend you allow enough time to park to ensure you arrive on time. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Our valet parking is here to assist you, take your car and park it safely in our underground parking.
Always feel free to bring someone with you to your appointments. A family member or friend can help ask questions, remember the information your care team gives you, and provide support.
Please call our call center at +974 4400 4400. They are available from Saturday to Thursday from 8 am to 10 pm to help you reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Our Support Services
- Specialized physical therapist who helps you to improve your joint pain and muscles strength, informs you on the proper ergonomic postures to prevent back pain, and customizes a targeted program that fits your health status. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Dietary services will guide you and your family regarding healthier food choices in case of dyslipidemia, diabetes, obesity and hyperuricemia. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Pharmaceutical services will guide you regarding your medications and/or biologic treatments: administration mode, timing, side effects, management in case of infection and address any question that may arise. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Nursing services for patient education who will provide you with all the information about your disease and treatment and answer your questions. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Healthcare practitioner who will coordinate all your appointments and make sure to schedule the appointments at your convenience. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Financial team who is here to secure your insurance approvals on time and assist you with any financial inquiries. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.