At Aman Hospital we evaluate the interaction between nutrition and health issues related to the excessive or insufficient production of hormones, known as endocrine conditions. These include diabetes and thyroid problems among others.
You will be taken care of by a team of internationally recognized physicians and surgeons who are highly experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of both common and complex hormonal problems.
At Aman hospital, we offer Endocrine Consultation Services to diagnose and treat all related endocrine diseases, both in the inpatient and outpatient setting.
- Type 1, type 2, and gestational DM
- Diabetes education
- Personalized insulin pump management
- Continuous glucose meter (CGM) initiation and management
- Management of diabetes complications
- Management of hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism, including Hashimoto's thyroiditis and Graves’ disease
- Evaluation and follow-up of thyroid nodules
Evaluation and treatment of hormonal causes of infertility.
- Bone density evaluation
- Treatment of osteoporosis
- Education on bone health and preventive therapies
- Evaluation and treatment of calcium disorders
Evaluation and management of conditions caused by overproduction or underproduction of hormones by the adrenal and pituitary glands.
Diseases & Conditions Treated
Centers Of Excellence
Meet The Doctors
You will also need to have the following information with you when you check in:
- Qatar ID / valid passport
- Insurance card
- Laboratory studies (in case available)
For insurance and price inquiries, please contact our call center at +974 4400 4400 between 8 am to 10 pm.
The Endocrinology clinic at Aman Hospital is located at the following address: ground floor, outpatient 2.
We recommend you allow enough time to park to ensure you arrive on time. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Our valet parking is here to assist you, take your car and park it safely in our underground parking.
Always feel free to bring someone with you to your appointments. A family member or friend can help ask questions, remember the information your care team gives you, and provide support.
Please call our call center at +974 4400 4400. They are available from Saturday to Thursday from 8 am to 10 pm to help you reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Our Support Services
- Specialized physical therapist who helps you to improve your joint pain and muscles strength, informs you on the proper ergonomic postures to prevent back pain, and customizes a targeted program that fits your health status. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Dietary services will guide you and your family regarding healthier food choices in case of dyslipidemia, diabetes, obesity and hyperuricemia. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Pharmaceutical services will guide you regarding your medications and/or biologic treatments: administration mode, timing, side effects, management in case of infection and address any question that may arise. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Nursing services for patient education who will provide you with all the information about your disease and treatment and answer your questions. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Healthcare practitioner who will coordinate all your appointments and make sure to schedule the appointments at your convenience. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Financial team who is here to secure your insurance approvals on time and assist you with any financial inquiries. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.