The department of Anesthesia at Aman Hospital provides high-quality patient care in the perioperative period. We accompany the patient from the preoperative visit to the day of the surgery to the post-operative period.
General anesthesia is provided for patients before surgery or other medical procedures. The patient will be unconscious and will not feel any pain. This is achieved by using a combination of IV anesthetics and inhalation anesthetics.
In this procedure, the patient is relieved from anxiety, pain, and discomfort before moderate procedures. He will be drowsy but not fully asleep. This is achieved by giving IV or oral medications.
This is a type of anesthesia in which only one area of the body is anesthetized. The local anesthetic medication is given around the nerve under ultrasound guidance. In addition, the patient receives mild sedation to relieve anxiety.
A patient coming for delivery will receive proper anesthesia care to make her hospital stay comfortable and pain-free. In the case of cesarean section, the patient receives spinal anesthesia during the surgery. In the case of normal vaginal delivery, the patient receives epidural analgesia that will allow her to go through labor comfortably.
The pediatric patients coming for surgery will receive appropriate anesthesia adapted to their age group. During the preoperative assessment, the parents will be able to address their concerns to the anesthesiologist to relieve their anxiety.
In the pain clinic, the patients suffering from chronic pain are assessed. They will then receive appropriate care either by prescribing medications or by performing various procedures (injections, radiofrequency ablation, etc..).
Centers Of Excellence
Meet The Doctors
- Qatar ID / valid passport
- Insurance card
- Laboratory studies (in case available)
For insurance and price inquiries, please contact our call center at +974 4400 4400 between 8 am to 10 pm.
The Anesthesia Department at Aman Hospital is located at the following address: Basement 1.
We recommend you allow enough time to park to ensure you arrive on time. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Our valet parking is here to assist you, take your car and park it safely in our underground parking.
Always feel free to bring someone with you to your appointments. A family member or friend can help ask questions, remember the information your care team gives you, and provide support.
Please call our call center at +974 4400 4400. They are available from Saturday to Thursday from 8 am to 10 pm to help you reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Our Support Services
- Specialized physical therapist who helps you to improve your joint pain and muscles strength, informs you on the proper ergonomic postures to prevent back pain, and customizes a targeted program that fits your health status. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Dietary services will guide you and your family regarding healthier food choices in case of dyslipidemia, diabetes, obesity and hyperuricemia. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Pharmaceutical services will guide you regarding your medications and/or biologic treatments: administration mode, timing, side effects, management in case of infection and address any question that may arise. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Nursing services for patient education who will provide you with all the information about your disease and treatment and answer your questions. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Healthcare practitioner who will coordinate all your appointments and make sure to schedule the appointments at your convenience. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Financial team who is here to secure your insurance approvals on time and assist you with any financial inquiries. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.