The laboratory medicine department in Aman Hospital provides diagnostic and therapeutic evaluation and monitoring services to physicians for in and outpatients, by performing a wide array of testing in all routine fields of laboratory medicine as well as a molecular diagnostic specialized field; on various types of biological specimens collected in Aman Hospital.
Hematology & Coagulation: Blood cells & clotting factors evaluation and related pathologies Immunohematology: Evaluation of Red blood cell types and compatibility and blood transfusion-related testing.
Immune system function and all related abnormalities including immunodeficiency, autoimmunity & allergies.
Evaluation of all body hormones and diagnosis of infectious diseases through blood testing.
Detection of bacteria, viruses, fungi & parasites as causes of infectious diseases by advanced microbial detection tools.
Laboratory diagnosis of infectious, blood and malignant disorders by genetic detection.
Meet The Team
You will also need to have the following information with you when you check in:
- Qatar ID / valid passport
- Insurance card
- Laboratory studies (in case available)
For insurance and price inquiries, please contact our call center at +974 4400 4400 between 8 am to 10 pm.
The Laboratory Medicine Department at Aman Hospital is located at the following address: Ground Floor, Phlebotomy Room.
We recommend you allow enough time to park to ensure you arrive on time. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Our valet parking is here to assist you, take your car and park it safely in our underground parking.
Always feel free to bring someone with you to your appointments. A family member or friend can help ask questions, remember the information your care team gives you, and provide support.
Please call our call center at +974 4400 4400. They are available from Saturday to Thursday from 8 am to 10 pm to help you reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Our Support Services
- Specialized physical therapist who helps you to improve your joint pain and muscles strength, informs you on the proper ergonomic postures to prevent back pain, and customizes a targeted program that fits your health status. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Dietary services will guide you and your family regarding healthier food choices in case of dyslipidemia, diabetes, obesity and hyperuricemia. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Pharmaceutical services will guide you regarding your medications and/or biologic treatments: administration mode, timing, side effects, management in case of infection and address any question that may arise. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Nursing services for patient education who will provide you with all the information about your disease and treatment and answer your questions. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Healthcare practitioner who will coordinate all your appointments and make sure to schedule the appointments at your convenience. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Financial team who is here to secure your insurance approvals on time and assist you with any financial inquiries. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.