· Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related field.
· Valid Registration / License from country of current practice.
· Relevant qualification required to obtain QCHP license to practice in Qatar.
· 3-4 years of relevant full-time work experience that includes minimum 1-year of experience in the area of specialisation.
· A good level of spoken English and adequate written English skills to enable communication with other staff and keeping of medical records is essential.
· Basic computer skills to enter and retrieve medical records.
· Arabic proficiency is an advantage.
· Proficiency in MS Office applications.
Please share your updated resume to [email protected] or [email protected]
Please mention the position applied in the subject line while sending your resume.
Note: Due to the volume of responses we receive, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates.