- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related field.
- Valid Registration / License from country of current practice.
- 3-4 years of relevant full-time work experience that includes 1-year experience in specialty area of focus.
- A good level of spoken English and adequate written English skills to enable communication with other staff and keeping of medical records is essential.
- Basic computer skills to enter and retrieve medical records.
- Arabic proficiency is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.