- Greets patients and helps them move from the car to the hospital.
- Stays up to date on the day’s movements expected.
- Gathers and stores luggage or belongings before delivering them to the room/ward.
- Uses wheelchairs, beds, trolleys to move patients safely inside the hospital.
- Provides general moving and messenger services as required by supervisors.
- Keeps designated areas clean and well maintained.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Maintains the cleanliness of wheelchairs, trolleys, and any other equipment under their responsibility.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- College degree
- Previous experience in healthcare or hospitality is a plus. Preferably as porter/bellman/service agent
- English is a must
- Arabic is a plus