- Provides patient relations service to preserve the Hospital’s image and to promote better patient relations.
- Keeps up to date on appointments, patient details
- Welcomes patients, family members, visitors, in a professional, pleasant, and courteous manner
- Guides / escorts patients or their visitors to their destination in the hospital
- Acts as an Aman hospital ambassador at all times.
- Maintains perfect telephone etiquette when having phone interactions
- Maintains appropriate inventory of all the guest services department consumable material
- Answers all patients’ or visitors’ enquiries in a prompt and professional manner
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- College degree
- Previous experience in healthcare or hospitality (customer service) is a plus
- English is a must
- Arabic is a plus