Aman Hospital Emergency Department is set to provide 24/7 state-of-the-art emergency care. Emergency Medicine trained physicians will be complemented with the latest technologies to deliver timely therapies to a broad spectrum of illnesses and injuries. Moreover, expedited workflows are in place to optimize the Emergency Department patient experience by cutting down waiting time and achieving medical decisions faster.
Dedicated area where nurses perform rapid assessment and prioritization of the medical case based on a validated triage score before moving patients to an appropriate room in the ED.
Area designed to take care of critical medical conditions such as cardiac arrest and peri arrest conditions, airway and breathing management, circulatory management, trauma, sepsis, burns, and neurologic resuscitation. This area is adequately designed to accommodate a comprehensive team for resuscitation and to perform any lifesaving intervention needed.
Cubicles are made of solid walls with an independent door to provide optimal privacy. These cubicles are spacious enough for essential equipment and procedure trolleys to fit.
This room is almost twice the size of any treatment room, with the means to perform any procedure safely under analgesia and sedation.
Easy access to consultants across all specialties at any time during the day.
Multipurpose quiet and private room mainly used to gather distressed relatives, carers, or friends of all ages and cultural backgrounds.
Diseases & Conditions Treated
Meet The Doctors
You will also need to have the following information with you when you check in:
- Qatar ID / valid passport
- Insurance card
- Laboratory studies (in case available)
For insurance and price inquiries, please contact our call center at +974 4400 4400 between 8 am to 10 pm.
The Emergency Department at Aman Hospital is located at the following address: Ground Floor, Emergency department.
We recommend you allow enough time to park to ensure you arrive on time. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Our valet parking is here to assist you, take your car and park it safely in our underground parking.
Always feel free to bring someone with you to your appointments. A family member or friend can help ask questions, remember the information your care team gives you, and provide support.
Please call our call center at +974 4400 4400. They are available from Saturday to Thursday from 8 am to 10 pm to help you reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Our Support Services
- Specialized physical therapist who helps you to improve your joint pain and muscles strength, informs you on the proper ergonomic postures to prevent back pain, and customizes a targeted program that fits your health status. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Dietary services will guide you and your family regarding healthier food choices in case of dyslipidemia, diabetes, obesity and hyperuricemia. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Pharmaceutical services will guide you regarding your medications and/or biologic treatments: administration mode, timing, side effects, management in case of infection and address any question that may arise. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Nursing services for patient education who will provide you with all the information about your disease and treatment and answer your questions. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Healthcare practitioner who will coordinate all your appointments and make sure to schedule the appointments at your convenience. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Financial team who is here to secure your insurance approvals on time and assist you with any financial inquiries. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.