Our pulmonary medicine physicians experts provide state-of-the-art clinical evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment services to patients with disorders of the respiratory system, which includes the trachea, bronchi, lungs, diaphragm, and pleura.
If you are having breathing problems or other issues with your respiratory system, then we will be able to help you.
Our respiratory health service has an excellent reputation due to the specialist expertise of our consultants, clinicians, and therapists. In addition to state-of-art equipments and range of treatments we can provide.
We provide outpatient, inpatient and emergency pulmonary consultations to treat full scope of pulmonary diseases and breathing disorders.
- Spirometry and lung volumes
- Spirometry before and after bronchodilators
- Lung diffusion capacity
Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures such as Fibrotic Bronchoscope with TBNA, Endobronchial Brachy Therapy, Tube Thoracostomy, etc..
Sleep studies are painless, noninvasive tests that measure sleeping conditions and how the body responds to sleep problems.
Sleep studies monitor and record data about the body during a full night of sleep. Other types of sleep studies include multiple sleep latency test. Sleep studies help diagnosing sleep-related breathing disorders such as sleep apnea, sleep-related movement disorders, and sleep problems that cause intensive daytime tiredness.
Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP): A treatment involving a machine that uses mild air pressure to keep the breathing airways open.
Bilevel positive airway pressure (BiPAP): A breathing treatment for sleep apnea and other related conditions that affect breathing.
- Chest physiotherapy
- Breathing exercises
- Incentive spirometry
- Oxygen therapy
- Care for ventilators and respiratory care equipment
- Arterial blood gases
- Nebulization and inhalation treatments
- High flow oxygen
- Non- invasive ventilation
Diseases & Conditions Treated
Centers Of Excellence
Meet The Doctors
You will also need to have the following information with you when you check in:
- Qatar ID / valid passport
- Insurance card
- Laboratory studies (in case available)
For insurance and price inquiries, please contact our call center at +974 4400 4400 between 8 am to 10 pm.
The Pulmonary clinic at Aman Hospital is located at the following address: xxxxx.
We recommend you allow enough time to park to ensure you arrive on time. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Our valet parking is here to assist you, take your car and park it safely in our underground parking.
Always feel free to bring someone with you to your appointments. A family member or friend can help ask questions, remember the information your care team gives you, and provide support.
Please call our call center at +974 4400 4400. They are available from Saturday to Thursday from 8 am to 10 pm to help you reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Our Support Services
- Specialized physical therapist who helps you to improve your joint pain and muscles strength, informs you on the proper ergonomic postures to prevent back pain, and customizes a targeted program that fits your health status. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Dietary services will guide you and your family regarding healthier food choices in case of dyslipidemia, diabetes, obesity and hyperuricemia. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Pharmaceutical services will guide you regarding your medications and/or biologic treatments: administration mode, timing, side effects, management in case of infection and address any question that may arise. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Nursing services for patient education who will provide you with all the information about your disease and treatment and answer your questions. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Healthcare practitioner who will coordinate all your appointments and make sure to schedule the appointments at your convenience. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Financial team who is here to secure your insurance approvals on time and assist you with any financial inquiries. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.