The Inflammatory Joint Clinic at Aman Hospital is dedicated to evaluating and treating adults suffering from joint pain with inflammatory characteristics suggestive of a rheumatic disease. The clinic is committed to excellence, expertise, and professionalism to provide the highest quality care for patients.
Our goal is to offer each patient a personalized treatment plan, support, and education through a holistic and multidisciplinary approach.
Who should consider the Inflammatory Joint Clinic visit?
Every patient with Inflammatory Joint disease deserves a proper and tailored treatment plan. The people who benefit from this visit are:
What we offer you at the Inflammatory Joint Clinic?
What are the complications of Inflammatory Joint diseases?
Rheumatic diseases may cause chronic inflammation inside the joints leading to irreversible joint damage if left untreated. Other complications of inflammatory joint diseases include:
Diseases and Conditions Treated
The Inflammatory Joint Clinic at Aman Hospital brings together a team of professionals with expertise in rheumatology, orthopedic surgery, radiology, neurology, infectious disease, gastroenterology, and a support team of physical therapy, dietary, and specialized nurses in education therapy to diagnose and treat a range of conditions that can cause, or exacerbate inflammatory joint pain. The inflammatory and auto-immune diseases affecting the joints and other body systems include:
Your care Team
Our specialty clinic comprises:
Essential pathway which includes: A rheumatologist, and the support team: a physical therapist, a pharmacist, a dietician and a registered nurse for patient education. Referral to other specialist or specialty clinic will be advised during the first visit.
Substantial pathway which includes: a rheumatologist, an orthopedic surgeon, a gastro-enterologist, an infectious disease consultant, a physical therapist, a dietitian, a pharmacist, and a registered nurse for patient education. Referral to other specialist or specialty clinic can be advised during the second visit.
Collaboration with the Pain center of Excellence which includes a multidisciplinary team for pain management: a rheumatologist, a neurologist, an orthopedic surgeon, a physical therapist, a psychologist, a specialized dietitian, a pharmacist, and a registered nurse for patient education.
Our team at the Inflammatory Joint Clinic:
You will also need to have the following information with you when you check in:
- Qatar ID / valid passport
- Insurance card
- Laboratory studies (in case available)
For insurance and price inquiries, please contact our call center at +974 4400 4400 between 8 am to 10 pm.
The Inflammatory Joint Clinic in Aman Hospital is located at the following address: Ground Floor, Outpatient 2.
We recommend you allow enough time to park to ensure you arrive on time. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Our valet parking is here to assist you, take your car and park it safely in our underground parking.
Always feel free to bring someone with you to your appointments. A family member or friend can help ask questions, remember the information your care team gives you, and provide support.
Please call our call center at +974 4400 4400. They are available from Saturday to Thursday from 8 am to 10 pm to help you reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Our Support Services
- Specialized physical therapist who helps you to improve your joint pain and muscles strength, informs you on the proper ergonomic postures to prevent back pain, and customizes a targeted program that fits your health status. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Dietary services will guide you and your family regarding healthier food choices in case of dyslipidemia, diabetes, obesity and hyperuricemia. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Pharmaceutical services will guide you regarding your medications and/or biologic treatments: administration mode, timing, side effects, management in case of infection and address any question that may arise. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Nursing services for patient education who will provide you with all the information about your disease and treatment and answer your questions. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Healthcare practitioner who will coordinate all your appointments and make sure to schedule the appointments at your convenience. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Financial team who is here to secure your insurance approvals on time and assist you with any financial inquiries. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.