The Inflammatory Bowel Disease specialty clinic at AMAN hospital covers a full range of diagnoses and related treatment plans including ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, and pouchitis along with treatment for microscopic colitis, lymphocytic colitis, and collagenous colitis.
Our GI consultant, who has an extensive experience in well-renowned worldwide healthcare institutions uses the latest techniques to treat regular and complex conditions in a private and customized manner.
At AMAN Hospital – Inflammatory Bowel Disease Clinic, we have the latest state-of-the-art equipment and instruments that play a vital role in precision medicine and contribute toward successful and painless procedures.
Symptoms that are common to Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
Inflammatory bowel disease symptoms are not the same for each patient but in general, patients may suffer from the following symptoms:
Why should you consider Inflammatory bowel disease Clinic visit?
If you have one of the above symptoms or you experience any continuing constant change in your bowel habits, our IBD specialty clinic consultant has the required experience to properly diagnose your problem, involve the needed physicians such as Rheumatologist, Infectious Disease or surgery if required and accordingly provide you with a complete treatment plan.
What are the risk factors in Inflammatory Bowel Disease?
What we offer you at IBD Specialty Clinic?
- GI Basic track which includes a GI consultant, a specialized dietitian, and a registered nurse for patient education
- GI substantial track which includes a GI consultant, a Rheumatologist, an infectious disease consultant, a specialized dietitian, a pharmacist, and a registered nurse for patient education
How to treat IBD?
There is no single treatment for IBD but the most common treatment approach entails:
Our team IBD Clinic
You will also need to have the following information with you when you check in:
- Qatar ID / valid passport
- Insurance card
- Laboratory studies (in case available)
For insurance and price inquiries, please contact our call center at +974 4400 4400 between 8 am to 10 pm.
The Inflammatory Bowel Disease Specialty Clinic in Aman Hospital is located at the following address: Ground Floor, Outpatient 2.
We recommend you allow enough time to park to ensure you arrive on time. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Our valet parking is here to assist you, take your car and park it safely in our underground parking.
Always feel free to bring someone with you to your appointments. A family member or friend can help ask questions, remember the information your care team gives you, and provide support.
Please call our call center at +974 4400 4400. They are available from Saturday to Thursday from 8 am to 10 pm to help you reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Our Support Services
- Specialized physical therapist who helps you to improve your joint pain and muscles strength, informs you on the proper ergonomic postures to prevent back pain, and customizes a targeted program that fits your health status. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Dietary services will guide you and your family regarding healthier food choices in case of dyslipidemia, diabetes, obesity and hyperuricemia. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Pharmaceutical services will guide you regarding your medications and/or biologic treatments: administration mode, timing, side effects, management in case of infection and address any question that may arise. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Nursing services for patient education who will provide you with all the information about your disease and treatment and answer your questions. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Healthcare practitioner who will coordinate all your appointments and make sure to schedule the appointments at your convenience. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Financial team who is here to secure your insurance approvals on time and assist you with any financial inquiries. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.