Hypertension is among the leading causes of heart attacks and stroke. Unfortunately, Hypertension is not recognized early in 1 of 3 patients, and when recognized is not well treated in 1 of 3 patients. To achieve better results a specialized Hypertension treatment team is needed to provide a comprehensive approach. Treating Hypertension requires identification of possible causes, addressing these causes along with a therapeutic plan that includes:
- Testing for any organ damage caused by Hypertension
- Home monitoring
- Dietary and lifestyle interventions
- Educating patients and their families about disease management
Who should consider Hypertension Clinic visit?
What are the complications of uncontrolled hypertension?
Among other complications, hypertension can cause serious damage to the heart. Excessive pressure can harden arteries, decreasing the flow of blood and oxygen to the heart. This elevated pressure and reduced blood flow can cause:
Diseases & Conditions Treated
As pioneers in the treatment of Hypertension in the region, Aman hospital brings together expertise in cardiology, endocrinology, nephrology, neurology/sleep medicine, & radiology/interventional radiology to diagnose and treat a range of conditions that can cause, or exacerbate, hypertension, secondary hypertension: type of high blood pressure in which an often-treatable condition causes the problem, including:
What we offer you for Hypertension care?
Our Hypertension Specialty Clinic in Aman Hospital is a multidisciplinary clinic that provides complete treatment plans targeted to every patient with hypertension:
Meet The Doctors
You will also need to have the following information with you when you check in:
- Qatar ID / valid passport
- Insurance card
- Laboratory studies (in case available)
For insurance and price inquiries, please contact our call center at +974 4400 4400 between 8 am to 10 pm.
The Hypertension Specialty Clinic in Aman Hospital is located at the following address: Ground Floor, Outpatient 1.
We recommend you allow enough time to park to ensure you arrive on time. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Our valet parking is here to assist you, take your car and park it safely in our underground parking.
Always feel free to bring someone with you to your appointments. A family member or friend can help ask questions, remember the information your care team gives you, and provide support.
Please call our call center at +974 4400 4400. They are available from Saturday to Thursday from 8 am to 10 pm to help you reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Our Support Services
- Specialized physical therapist who helps you to improve your joint pain and muscles strength, informs you on the proper ergonomic postures to prevent back pain, and customizes a targeted program that fits your health status. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Dietary services will guide you and your family regarding healthier food choices in case of dyslipidemia, diabetes, obesity and hyperuricemia. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Pharmaceutical services will guide you regarding your medications and/or biologic treatments: administration mode, timing, side effects, management in case of infection and address any question that may arise. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Nursing services for patient education who will provide you with all the information about your disease and treatment and answer your questions. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Healthcare practitioner who will coordinate all your appointments and make sure to schedule the appointments at your convenience. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Financial team who is here to secure your insurance approvals on time and assist you with any financial inquiries. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.