Aman Hospital Headache Clinic treats all types of headaches including migraines, tension headaches, cluster headaches, among many others. More than half of all headaches are either misdiagnosed or undiagnosed. Headaches often cause significant discomfort and severely affect the activities of daily living. Aman Headache Clinic can help correct this. With the leading headache specialists and state-of-the-art care, we are committed to assisting you to find relief from your pain.
Managing headaches is not just finding the right medicine. It involves the proper diagnosis and an inclusive treatment plan. Our multidisciplinary team adopts a holistic approach to treating headaches that includes prevention and lifestyle changes, pharmacological treatment, physical therapy, and various brain stimulation techniques. Our team of experts includes a Neurologist, interventional radiologist, physical therapist and exercise specialist, dietitian, and a group of experienced educators and nurses.
Why Choose Aman Headache Clinic?
Aman Headache Clinic is committed to headache research and providing customized care for patients with various headaches or facial pain conditions. Our main goal is to provide a specific diagnosis and devise an appropriate treatment plan tailored to the condition.
At Aman headache Clinic, we provide you with the best possible care, which involves a team of experts, and the latest technology has to offer in terms of pain control. Alongside the classical approach of treating headaches using lifestyle changes, pharmacological treatments, and physical therapy, we provide Neuromodulation sessions, a technology that modulates pain centers in the brain by delivering painless electrical or magnetic pulses to suppress unwanted and detrimental activity. Our services also include nerve blocks, a technique that involves injecting anesthetic products in specific nerves to control the level of pain.
Primary headaches refer to headaches with no identifiable cause. Some common forms of primary headaches are:
Often sided and throbbing, this type of headache is variably associated nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to light, noise and odors.
Tension headache is the most common type of headaches. It occurs on both sides of the head, often centered over the forehead or neck. Although the intensity of pain is typically less than that observed with migraine, it tends to occur more frequently.
Cluster headaches are by far the most severe type of primary headache. It tends to be seasonal and occurs in clusters usually in the spring or fall. Clusters typically last a few weeks and resolve spontaneous. Headaches are strictly on one side of the head. Secondary headaches are related to another medical condition, such as:
- Head injury
- Brain tumor
- Sinus congestion
- Medication side effect
Meet The Doctors
You will also need to have the following information with you when you check in:
- Qatar ID / valid passport
- Insurance card
- Laboratory studies (in case available)
For insurance and price inquiries, please contact our call center at +974 4400 4400 between 8 am to 10 pm.
The Headache Clinic in Aman Hospital is located at the following address: Ground Floor, Outpatient 2.
We recommend you allow enough time to park to ensure you arrive on time. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Our valet parking is here to assist you, take your car and park it safely in our underground parking.
Always feel free to bring someone with you to your appointments. A family member or friend can help ask questions, remember the information your care team gives you, and provide support.
Please call our call center at +974 4400 4400. They are available from Saturday to Thursday from 8 am to 10 pm to help you reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Our Support Services
- Specialized physical therapist who helps you to improve your joint pain and muscles strength, informs you on the proper ergonomic postures to prevent back pain, and customizes a targeted program that fits your health status. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Dietary services will guide you and your family regarding healthier food choices in case of dyslipidemia, diabetes, obesity and hyperuricemia. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Pharmaceutical services will guide you regarding your medications and/or biologic treatments: administration mode, timing, side effects, management in case of infection and address any question that may arise. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Nursing services for patient education who will provide you with all the information about your disease and treatment and answer your questions. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Healthcare practitioner who will coordinate all your appointments and make sure to schedule the appointments at your convenience. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Financial team who is here to secure your insurance approvals on time and assist you with any financial inquiries. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.