Why request a visit to the Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeats) & Syncope Clinic?
Irregular heartbeats can range from being asymptomatic to being disturbing and reaching to be life-threatening. Atrial fibrillation, among the most notorious arrhythmias, is a cause of strokes. Not infrequently the correct diagnosis of irregular heartbeats is missed by non-cardiac electrophysiology specialists. This denies the patients the opportunity to better learn about their condition and delays the initiation of appropriate treatment that can prevent serious problems such as stroke.
On the other hand, syncope is a result of many possible conditions. Cardiac conditions and neurologic conditions account for most cases of syncope. Discerning which medical condition is leading to syncope is paramount to determining the correct course of action. Recognizing the importance of the above, the Arrhythmia & Syncope Clinic at Aman Hospital provides comprehensive care by a multidisciplinary team of experts. This team studies the electrical and structural components of the heart, vascular system, and brain providing the patient with the highest standards of care.
Who should request to be seen at the Arrhythmia & Syncope Clinic?
Patients suffering from the following conditions benefit the most from visiting the Arrhythmia & Syncope Clinic:
Who are the members of the team at the Arrhythmia & Syncope Clinic?
To provide the best service, our team provides a blend of telemedicine options with top specialists in the field of cardiac electrophysiology, who can also come to see you in person and perform needed clinical services when required, in addition to professionals in Cardiac Imaging, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Neurology, and Balance & Exercise Expert.
What are the clinical pathways at the Arrhythmia & Syncope Clinic?
Essential Arrhythmia Track
Essential Syncope Track
Meet the Doctors
You will also need to have the following information with you when you check in:
- Qatar ID / valid passport
- Insurance card
- Laboratory studies (in case available)
For insurance and price inquiries, please contact our call center at +974 4400 4400 between 8 am to 10 pm.
The Arrhythmia and Syncope Clinic in Aman Hospital is located at the following address: Ground Floor, Outpatient 1.
We recommend you allow enough time to park to ensure you arrive on time. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Our valet parking is here to assist you, take your car and park it safely in our underground parking.
Always feel free to bring someone with you to your appointments. A family member or friend can help ask questions, remember the information your care team gives you, and provide support.
Please call our call center at +974 4400 4400. They are available from Saturday to Thursday from 8 am to 10 pm to help you reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Our Support Services
- Specialized physical therapist who helps you to improve your joint pain and muscles strength, informs you on the proper ergonomic postures to prevent back pain, and customizes a targeted program that fits your health status. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Dietary services will guide you and your family regarding healthier food choices in case of dyslipidemia, diabetes, obesity and hyperuricemia. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Pharmaceutical services will guide you regarding your medications and/or biologic treatments: administration mode, timing, side effects, management in case of infection and address any question that may arise. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Nursing services for patient education who will provide you with all the information about your disease and treatment and answer your questions. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Healthcare practitioner who will coordinate all your appointments and make sure to schedule the appointments at your convenience. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Financial team who is here to secure your insurance approvals on time and assist you with any financial inquiries. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.