The AVC is staffed and equipped for comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of voice, speech therapy, upper airway and swallowing disorders.
Our team of dedicated voice rehabilitation professionals will help you bring your best voice into all of the activities in your life, whether you are spending time with family and friends, singing in a musical concert, or presenting in an important conference/ meeting.
What are symptoms of patients with voice and swallowing disorders?
What are the common disorders of the voice box?
What can we offer the Voice Professional?
The Aman Voice Clinic staff is uniquely qualified to manage problems of the professional voice. Our patients may be singers, teachers, lawyers, or other professionals who depend on their voices for their livelihood.
Voice therapy is often the first-line treatment and it takes many forms depending on the nature of the problem. Phonosurgery may sometimes be needed and is usually reserved for patients with laryngeal lesions or those that do not respond to voice therapy.
What can we offer the challenging dysphagia patients?
Patients who are at high risk for aspiration and/or have a history of recurrent aspiration pneumonia will be thoroughly evaluated by the team to determine the safety of re-allowing oral feeding as well as the best food consistencies and maneuvers for safe swallowing. Collaboration with our Gastroenterology and pulmonary specialist colleagues is of high importance.
What are available surgical services?
After establishing the diagnosis, our Laryngologist may offer any of the following:
Research and Education
As active members of the Voice Foundation and The American Academy of Otolaryngology, we are committed to sharing our knowledge at conferences and medical meetings through presentations and in publications.
Meet The Doctors
You will also need to have the following information with you when you check in:
- Qatar ID / valid passport
- Insurance card
- Laboratory studies (in case available)
For insurance and price inquiries, please contact our call center at +974 4400 4400 between 8 am to 10 pm.
The Aman Voice Clinic in Aman Hospital is located at the following address: Ground Floor, Outpatient 2.
We recommend you allow enough time to park to ensure you arrive on time. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Our valet parking is here to assist you, take your car and park it safely in our underground parking.
Always feel free to bring someone with you to your appointments. A family member or friend can help ask questions, remember the information your care team gives you, and provide support.
Please call our call center at +974 4400 4400. They are available from Saturday to Thursday from 8 am to 10 pm to help you reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Our Support Services
- Specialized physical therapist who helps you to improve your joint pain and muscles strength, informs you on the proper ergonomic postures to prevent back pain, and customizes a targeted program that fits your health status. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Dietary services will guide you and your family regarding healthier food choices in case of dyslipidemia, diabetes, obesity and hyperuricemia. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Pharmaceutical services will guide you regarding your medications and/or biologic treatments: administration mode, timing, side effects, management in case of infection and address any question that may arise. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Nursing services for patient education who will provide you with all the information about your disease and treatment and answer your questions. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Healthcare practitioner who will coordinate all your appointments and make sure to schedule the appointments at your convenience. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.
- Financial team who is here to secure your insurance approvals on time and assist you with any financial inquiries. For any inquiry, please contact +974 4400 4400.